I have the North/South Tote on hold in Whiskey, but then I discovered Cashew via eBay. (By the way, I had a post asking whether to buy this or a Chloe Snake Tote, I favored this soon after posting, others mostly said Chloe', I decided both, THEN I decided just this. MJ won!) I've been dreaming about this bag since BEFORE Fall! Ugh, what's wrong with me for waiting. (Oh yeah, priority was the blue one!) Should I pay now for my 2nd choice, and pay full price? Or wait for another used one Cashew on eBay, and pay less? I'm really in no time rush. If anyone owns the bag, or any in either colour, posting photos would REALLY help!! I'll probably have to decide tomorrow! Eek!!! One last thing that will help - Might the lighter Cashew get dirty easily? I'm already very nervous carrying my current ("denim" blue) MJ. TIA!!!!!!!!! Oh and I've attached photos.