MJ Glitter Studs Tote

Attirant

Jun 8, 2008
Hi everyone,
i was wondering if anyone have this bag? i want to buy it but am not sure about the color, because i didn’t see the bag. and saks pictures are not enough!! If anyone saw it in the boutique please tell me what do you think?
any pictures or opinions?

Attachments

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
All of the bags from this line were pretty true to pictures, if not shinier IRL!

I don't own one, but I remember seeing the purple and pink and they were quite bright and bold :yes:

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
they look like they're made of Mylar balloons...i secretly covet the smaller one...:ninja:

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Ive seen the purple IRL and I actually liked it, I dont think the pictures do this bag justice!

Attirant

Jun 8, 2008
thank you so much for you quick replies!! i was thrilled by your amazing opinions so i bought the bag!!:nuts:

I will post reveal pictures as soon as I get it:yahoo:

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I've seen these bags in red, purple and blue, but not the silver -- I can't say I'm a big fan of them, but the leather IS really nice. They are softer and more on the "distressed" side. They're also very lightweight.

What exactly were you wondering about these bags?

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
thank you so much for you quick replies!! i was thrilled by your amazing opinions so i bought the bag!!:nuts:

I will post reveal pictures as soon as I get it:yahoo:

that's awesome. i think you'll be the first to have one here. i can't wait to see your pictures. this is a standout bag!

Attirant

Jun 8, 2008
iluvmybags.. i was wondering about the bag real color and leather..

rachieface.. thnx for you post, but come on MILEY!! i rather not to comment :faint:

melzy... i totally agreee :yes:

tadpolenyc... i knooow am excited already!!!