MJ color help

RedDuchess

In Luv with Louis
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
MJ experts, please help me by telling me which color in the MJ collection would best match my shoes, thanks

prodImage.ms

Gosh, I think it would go well with a number of colors...it seems like a very neutral color. Love those BTW! My heart belongs to the color red, so I will say red!

i think it'd be simpler to ask what colors won't go with those shoes and i'd have to say none. they're neutral, so they can be worn with any and every color. do you mean you want a bag to be the exact color of those shoes? if so, stone is very similar.

Waves at Red Duchess...

I say peanut, neutral, or stone. I agree with tadpolenyc, those shoes can go with anything since they're neutral.

I agree with the colors Southern-Belle listed BUT definitely agree with tadpolenyc that any color would look good with those shoes since they are so neutral.

What about the Merlot from Spring08? I love that shade of red!:heart: Or the Navy:heart:

Yes, I was looking for an exact match(not for everyday, but I just like to have an exact match for shoes on hand). Thanks for all the suggestions, I think Peanut will be closest, pistachio is a great compliment but too green, blush is too pink, and stone and linen look too light. The shoes are a somwhat odd color, but my peanut bag hunt will begin immediately(did peanut only come in the Ines)!!!
and thanx to all the unique ladies who just threw Red out there, I too agree RED is always a wonderful suggestion :heart:

Last edited: