MJ Chat Thread

I’ve considered that but wasn’t sure how much I liked the black and green combo. It would be convenient, though.
I like @eehlers idea of a guitar strap too. I've been contemplating trying one out on my Longchamp LP Cuir, but I'm not sure if it's me, plus it's hard to find the right one. I like it on other people though.
Modern minimalism is so cool! I wish I was disciplined enough to pull it off, so I settled for more of a Scandi look. Plus, it's easier to incorporate all the interesting things I find at the flea markets here.

I like @eehlers idea of a guitar strap too. I've been contemplating trying one out on my Longchamp LP Cuir, but I'm not sure if it's me, plus it's hard to find the right one. I like it on other people though.
Modern minimalism is so cool! I wish I was disciplined enough to pull it off, so I settled for more of a Scandi look. Plus, it's easier to incorporate all the interesting things I find at the flea markets here.
The guitar strap idea is a good idea and likewise, I like it on either people. I don't think it's for me, though.

Oh, preferring the style I do has less to do with discipline and more to do with having OCD lol It's better just not to have things around that I feel the need to constantly clean or rearrange. I'm trying to get over that in small steps - I bought some tropical themed decor I happened across yesterday because that's what I actually like, but taking it out of the bags is a whole other thing, heh.

The guitar strap idea is a good idea and likewise, I like it on either people. I don't think it's for me, though.

Oh, preferring the style I do has less to do with discipline and more to do with having OCD lol It's better just not to have things around that I feel the need to constantly clean or rearrange. I'm trying to get over that in small steps - I bought some tropical themed decor I happened across yesterday because that's what I actually like, but taking it out of the bags is a whole other thing, heh.

I ordered a guitar strap off of Etsy recently to use with the new MJ messenger bag, as well as with my black Givenchy Pandora. It’s got black, blue and gray in it. Will share pictures once I receive. I am not sure if it’s really me either, but I actually find the wide webbed straps to just be really comfortable on the shoulder so figured I would give it a shot.

Reactions: kateincali
I ordered a guitar strap off of Etsy recently to use with the new MJ messenger bag, as well as with my black Givenchy Pandora. It’s got black, blue and gray in it. Will share pictures once I receive. I am not sure if it’s really me either, but I actually find the wide webbed straps to just be really comfortable on the shoulder so figured I would give it a shot.

Hmm, I definitely want to see photos. My mind can probably be changed on this.

My Etsy strap was delivered today. As promised...pictures. [emoji16]
With both the MJ messenger in Steel Grey and with the medium Pandora, along with a picture of the back of the strap. I’m really happy with it and it’s really comfortable on the shoulder. Super long, so no matter what height you are you can find a good length for either crossbody or shoulder wear. The Etsy shop is Lobster Rock Workshop if you want to check them out.
IMG_3013.jpgIMG_3014.jpgIMG_3015.jpgIMG_3016.jpg

With both the MJ messenger in Steel Grey and with the medium Pandora, along with a picture of the back of the strap. I’m really happy with it and it’s really comfortable on the shoulder. Super long, so no matter what height you are you can find a good length for either crossbody or shoulder wear. The Etsy shop is Lobster Rock Workshop if you want to check them out.
View attachment 4064968View attachment 4064970View attachment 4064971View attachment 4064972
The strap looks amazing! Not at all what I was picturing when I thought of a guitar strap.

View attachment 4064968View attachment 4064970View attachment 4064971View attachment 4064972

Beautiful, eehlers!

The strap looks amazing! Not at all what I was picturing when I thought of a guitar strap.

Beautiful, eehlers!

Thanks! It was about $60 with shipping...so not super cheap, but given I have a few bags I can use this with, I think it’s a sound investment. Though I now want comfy webbed straps on all of my bags. Lol.

This strap looks great. Reminds me of those million-dollar ones from Valentino. Perfect match with the bag.

Wow, looks great! Makes me want a strap! Side Note: I have a weird thing about the Pandora bag... when I first saw it (on a blogger) I thought it was weird, but then I saw how versatile it was and now I kinda want one. Lol.

Wow, looks great! Makes me want a strap! Side Note: I have a weird thing about the Pandora bag... when I first saw it (on a blogger) I thought it was weird, but then I saw how versatile it was and now I kinda want one. Lol.

Lol. I was exactly the same. I didn’t initially get the hoopla over the Pandora...but I can honestly say it’s my most versatile and easy to use bag. I absolutely love it.

My Gotham strap dilemma was solved by the Gotham finding a home with a darling PFer. I did love the bag but that was probably the best solution. I've parted with eight...nine? bags this month (plus the blue scarf) so the downsizing is going pretty well. I need to take photos of a few bags and then I'm set.

There's a bag I've been wanting for awhile listed, but I feel like I need to get rid of more first. I don't know. I shouldn't be looking at anything.

Reactions: Mimmy
My Gotham strap dilemma was solved by the Gotham finding a home with a darling PFer. I did love the bag but that was probably the best solution. I've parted with eight...nine? bags this month (plus the blue scarf) so the downsizing is going pretty well. I need to take photos of a few bags and then I'm set.

There's a bag I've been wanting for awhile listed, but I feel like I need to get rid of more first. I don't know. I shouldn't be looking at anything.
Yay! I'm so happy for you :smile: You've managed to reduce your collection by several pieces, I would say get it :graucho:Especially if you've been eyeing it for a while and you know you would use it a lot. But if it's going to make it more stressful to have it while you try to sell other things, then it's probably not worth it.

It felt weird to start a new thread for a reveal of an 8 year old bag, so I thought I would share it here. I found this small Stam in coral on the Norwegian version of Craig's list for about $130. It's in really good condition and seems like it was hardly used! The color is a really fresh red with orange undertones, not really what I think of when I hear coral, but I love it! Thanks @faith_ann for helping me authenticate it :heart:

Attachments

• 20180518_120553.jpg
    20180518_120553.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 68
Yay! I'm so happy for you :smile: You've managed to reduce your collection by several pieces, I would say get it :graucho:Especially if you've been eyeing it for a while and you know you would use it a lot. But if it's going to make it more stressful to have it while you try to sell other things, then it's probably not worth it.
The only bag I carry with any frequency is the black Paradise Kate, so I doubt it would get much use. I do really like it, though... Maybe if it's still available next week.