MiZz Work Workin' her Pod

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Introducing the latest addition to my small bBag Clan... 07 S/S Black Work with her Chintz Rogue Pod.

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

:wlae:

Does that pod have the same decoration on the back? I have a pod but what bugs me about it is that it has nothing on the back and it often times will flip to show the back and I can't seem to get it to stay facing out.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone~!

gallicaroses: The pod is avail. at Real Deal Collection & the price varies by the style of pod. ;)

fiatflux: The back of the pod has a floral decoration.. I will post pics.. as soon as I get the digicam back from my DH. :yes:

lothlorien14: I think this pod is the same size as the others, the Chintz (floral) pattern pods are a bit stiffer. This is my only work for now... :whistle: I think I see more in the future...:Push:

That's great! I think that they may all have decoration on the back now, since it's hard to keep them from flipping. I thought it did look about the same size as mine (mine is one of the very ORIGINAL ones that were made...I think mine was actually from the first batch...for once I got in on the ground floor of something big! ;) ).

"R" oogie, congrats, you finally got your black work!! she looks stunning....the leather is TDF!! and your pod looks awesone!! aren't they the greatest accessories!!:cutesy:

"R" oogie, congrats, you finally got your black work!! she looks stunning....the leather is TDF!! and your pod looks awesone!! aren't they the greatest accessories!!:cutesy:

Hey "M"~! Thanks~! Works are like :huh:dles and :huh:dles of yummy leather. I also see a nice Anthra somewhere t:huh:. :smile: cOngrats on your decision.. any word on the new Violet? :wlae: