Mizi Vienna Noir... it is possible?

LulaBell

O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
I loved this bag when it was first released, but could not afford to purchase one. I've only ever seen 1 on eBay that I suspect was authentic and at the time I could not afford it either.

Now that I could finally afford to purchase one, I think there's probably no chance of an authentic one ever being available.

I'm more of a Chanel girl and not an LV expert at all, to those of you who ARE LV experts, do you think there is any chance of ever locating one of these gorgeous bags again? Or are they a piece that most owners will never part with? Do you think any consignment stores ever receive these?

I'm looking to purchase a new work bag and although Chanel is my first love, I'd love to see if I can locate one of these gorgeous LV bags first as it is on my dream list!

Thank you in advance :smile:

I'm sure I have come across it a few times on reputable online consignment stores. Try let-trade.com, yoogiscloset.com, fashionphile.com and the like. Keep looking. The ones I saw were in pristine condition.

They are available all the time, in fact I think there is one on ebay now. They are usually all authentic as well, I think I have only seen a couple fakes and they don't even really look like the authentic ones. Good luck on your hunt, I am sure you will find one!

Thank you so much girls, I'm not familiar with resellers, but I will do some research! :biggrin:

I've seen some of the colour combos on eBay, but not many of the black on black, which is what I'm after. I will keep looking with a new found hope!!! Thank you.

It's a beautiful piece to own and I'm sure the time will come that you will be using it :smile: That's one reason I thought the Mizi would be more useful for me though.

I never saw the aubergine in real life, but perhaps I should consider it if I see one pop up. I must have been unfortunate to always miss the listings on eBay, but now I will bookmark the resellers too :smile:

Oh you lucky girl MCAddict! How have you found the Mizi?

Mine will mostly be used as everyday/work bag (hopefully, when I find one). Do you think it serves that purpose well? Do you find the handle drops far enough to be carried in the crook of your elbow? Or is it truly a "hand" bag only?

I found my Mizi on ebay a few months ago. I think it would fit that purpose. It is pretty spacious and I love the exterior slip pocket it comes it handy. The handle drop is definitely long enough to fit in the crook of your arm, though I find it more comfortable to hand carry it.