Mixing Longchamp handbags with Louis Vuitton accessories/small leather goods

berbils

Feb 11, 2016
How many of you mix your Longchamp with your Louis Vuitton accessories/small leather goods? I’m unsure if this Louis Vuitton key pouch looks ok or not hanging from my Le Pliage backpack? Would love some opinions!
51de22f77bb16d8898fa0e94b7b0b666.jpg

it certainly does look cute and i've seen it before on insta and you tube but i dont get it: is it for credit cards? Keys? If so, why hang outside your backpack? Even if its intended, its still a bit large and not obvious as a charm. hopefully that doesn't sound too blunt. xx

Reactions: berbils
it certainly does look cute and i've seen it before on insta and you tube but i dont get it: is it for credit cards? Keys? If so, why hang outside your backpack? Even if its intended, its still a bit large and not obvious as a charm. hopefully that doesn't sound too blunt. xx

I think it was created for keys but many also use it for other things. I agree that it looks a bit large, but wanted to get others thoughts on it as well.

I don't think it's ever wrong to mix your bags and SLGs. On the other hand, I dislike the LV MC so I wouldn't use it with anything.
The Pochette Clés is made for keys but I keep seeing them in other uses like for coins, keeping cards or makeup or other small things etc. It's a good purchase because it can do so much. I have the Empreinte version and I use it as my wallet all the time. It's a tiny bit bigger than the canvas version and it has a separate coin section.