mIX-mAtChing tAsSeLS!

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Balenciaga has so many beautiful colors and one of the best features of the Motorcycle style bags are the TASSELS!! I was wondering if anyone ever mix-matched their tassels (red tassels on a blue bag??? :P)

I have only red bags at the moment (...that'll change soon, :biggrin:) so have yet to see what it would look like... I'd love to know if anyone does this and if so, if some pics could be posted!!

And even if nobody mix-matches their tassels, maybe this could turn into some sort of experimentation thread... could tassels of one bag look good on another?

What do you think??? :smile:

I have wondered about this too. I haven't experimented with my own bags. If a person had several hues of the same color family, mixing and matching there might look good.

One of the PF members, Deana, makes braided tassels to attach to bags. I was lucky enough to be able to buy one from someone, who was selling their bag that the tassel went with, and she sold the tassel to me. The tassel that I have is vert d'eau, bubblegum pink and white, and then there are matching stones on it. I'll have to post a photo of it tomorrow - I don't believe I have a photo of it. It is beautiful. Maybe some of the other members who have photos of their tassels would share!