Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel in Aluminio or Mughetto PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry, but you're not going to get an answer here. the ladies and gents of tpf are all about the real deal. you should save money and get the authentic. you'll feel good knowing that you accomplished a goal you set and you'll have a beautiful bag to show for it. don't fall for the instant gratification that leads you to buying a fake!

I really love the Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel in the colour aluminio and mughetto but i could never afford the real thing :sad: . Does anyone know where i could buy a good quality copy of the bag in either of those two colours??

I woudl really appreciate your help!!

We do NOT condone the promotion of fakes on this forum. Occasionally, a real Miu MIu purse is available on ebay and I suggest that you keep an eye out. You can also check out websites that sell authentic items.

You can always ask the experts at the authenticate threads for help on items from ebay.

We won't be able to help you if you are looking for a replica.

We appreciate if you NOT ask us to.

bubber_babe. I don't think you'll get what your looking for here. Like all the ladies above me have said, we DON'T support fakes here and so none of us would even know where to get your "fake" bow.

Seriously, just save up for the REAL one. It makes you feel different when you carry a fake vs. a real. And you don't have to be embarassed that someone will KNOW yours is a fake. Not sure if that matters to you but most of us here don't own fakes..

Actually, I might have an answer to your question after all.. why don't you visit the Hall Of Shame-post The Fakes Here!!!!! HAHA. I think you MIGHT find what your looking for :P

I really love the Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel in the colour aluminio and mughetto but i could never afford the real thing :sad: . Does anyone know where i could buy a good quality copy of the bag in either of those two colours??

If you cant afford why you must own the bag?? Buying fake is really a NO NO!!

If you can't afford it then your friends probably also know you can't afford it. Who would you be fooling? A good quality fake (there's an oxymoron for you) would still set you back several hundred dollars so you would buy it, be feeling poor and probably kind of foolish after a few days knowing you blew all that money on a replica. It really isn't worth it. There are plenty of sharp looking, stylish bags out there for under $100. Get one and save up for the Miu Miu, you'll feel better in the long run.

You need to leave this forum. We don't do fakes here.

By the way, there's no shame to carrying a less expensive, non-designer bag if that's only what your budget will allow.

Mods: PLEASE lock this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.