Miu Miu on Ebay!!!!!!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Has anyone looked at Miu Miu on ebay lately? There are like a gazillion listings of ridiculously fake handbags!!!! A ton of them are listed as leather-like!!!! What is that all about??? Isn't there anything that can be done about all those HORRIBLE bags???? :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Sad thing is everything is faked, one time I bought a Miu Miu "leather" belt tote from a seller with 99 percent feedback, the bag arrived and it stunk like plastic , it was such a bad fake it was gross, I got my money back minus shipping, this seller maintained she got the bag from a Saks buyer ect. I was reading her feedback and people loved the bags, most people dont know a fake I guess. I filed a complaint against her on ebay but they dont care as she is a power seller and makes them lots of money.

I know what you mean! You almost never see an actual authentic Miu Miu coffer on Ebay. I saw one once but it was missing a strap, so I didn't bid on it. I've been looking since and NADA. I saw one that I was hoping was real, so I posted on the Auth this thread, but I doubt it's real. *sigh*. And seriously these sellers do have very good feedback w/ almost 100% positive feedbacks so you want to believe they're real, but most of the time it's NOT.

I have been looking for the black leather coffer and 99% looked fake to me..I am frustrated at the moment,so I guess thar I have to save money a bit and buy from retail store.Also I have to make sure that I could stay buying another bag for a while after buying the coffer