Miu Miu - Falls "it" Handbags and Colors pic from BH

Miu2, thanks for the great information and pics. You rock! Need to get one of those beautiful fumo bags! I will soon post pics of my miu miu family of 3....hoping to expand the family soon!

Here's my fumo bow!!

fumobow.jpg

They do look different! Are the colors supposed to vary if the bag style isn't the same? That doesn't seem right. I double checked the tag inside my bag and the receipt and both say Fumo. Did you check yours?

They do look different! Are the colors supposed to vary if the bag style isn't the same? That doesn't seem right. I double checked the tag inside my bag and the receipt and both say Fumo. Did you check yours?

Just checked my receipt, yes it stated Fumo too.... maybe different bags, there will be slight different on the tones? My bag looks Grey when under white light, when under natural light, it looks purplish brown. ;)

Prices has increased. Glad that i got it few days ago....

Just checked my receipt, yes it stated Fumo too.... maybe different bags, there will be slight different on the tones? My bag looks Grey when under white light, when under natural light, it looks purplish brown. ;)

Prices has increased. Glad that i got it few days ago....

Huh??? What's the price for the fumo coffer now?