Miu Miu Cloquete, Return or Keep?

Feb 28, 2010
I got the bag today and gosh, it smells delicious! Reminds me of my Furla Elizabeth bag. I love the leather because it's so unique and I love the color. But I don't like the size! It's huge! I'm petite (160cm) and this bag is 40x28cm! I even take the body strap off because it only makes it look even larger. So I am not sure if I should keep it. I don't wanna look dwarfed by the bag, KWIM? If it was like my Vitello Lux east-west bag, then I would definitely keep it but this is just too big. So, what do you ladies think? Return it or keep it?

You know, that is a gorgy bag and it probably fits a million and one things in it... BUT, if it kinda overpowers you, you should return it. If it doesn't look good in proportion to your body, you'll always feel uneasy about carrying it. Just my thoughts.... but it's really lovely though!!!

Thank you ladies, this bag is going back tomorrow before it get scratches! Lol! Sometimes I see small women who can rock oversized bag and I wonder how they can look chic! But then again, I had Balenciaga City and it didn't look bad on me.