Miu Miu Bow Shoulder Bag

Jan 16, 2013
I just stumbled upon this bag online and really fell in love with it :love::love:. It's beautiful, delicate, really my dream bag. Unfortunately, we don't have a Miu Miu where I live. Does anyone here own this bag and can give me their opinion (and post pics, please :smile:)? Have you seen it in person at the store maybe? I am just trying to figure out how long it's been around and how long it's expected to still be selling.

Here is a link for reference. I would buy it but I am not really sure about the yellow, I would prefer to see more color variety and choose.

Here is a link for reference. I would buy it but I am not really sure about the yellow, I would prefer to see more color variety and choose.

Hi Principesse, you did not include a link in your message.
If you're talking about the Miu Miu bow satchel it's a Miu Miu classic that will stay available, just the colors change every season.
You can go on the Miu Miu online store to see the different colors of every bag.

They have been making this style for a few years, in different colors. I have seen it in mughetto, fumo, and black. But I agree, you could call the store and see what colors they are making now-the department stores sometimes have different colors.

I have seen this bag recently at the store and if I have remembered correctly it is a shoulder bag with a very short strap. I was hoping for more of a cross bodied bag.

But it's definitely cute

Yep, of course, this style has been available for years now, I think it's in their classic line now ;) I've seen it many times in Miu miu boutiques and tried it on, but I think it's a little too small for my taste. It's more an evening purse than an everyday bag :smile: They have it in many different colors (like the regular bow bag).

But it's very cute and you can wear it in different ways - the strap is detachable so you can take it off and wear the bag as a clutch... or you can attach both ends of the strap to one end of the bag and let the bag hang on it as a wristlet :tup:

You can also find some more colors in Miu miu e-store: http://store.miumiu.com/it/IT/dep/a..._F010F#department_view=true&ref=1363283958772

This style has been around for quite a few years as others have said. I was actually just looking at the red one in store over the weekend... it's really small and more of an evening bag. It is quite cute though!