Miu Miu Bow Satchel in Mughetto

madaddie

Mad Shopaholic
O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
Hi All,

I am usually over in the Louis Vuitton Forum but recently i have been falling in love with Miu Miu bags!

Here are my top three:

miumiuvitelloluxsatchelinmughetto.jpg

Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel in Mughetto

miumiunappacharmbaginberry.jpg

Miu Miu Nappa Charm Bag in Berry

miumiuwashedleathertoteinrose.jpg

Miu Miu Washed Leather Tote in Rose

Can my kind tPF-ers tell me when the Mughetto Bow Satchel came out, how much it retails and where I can buy it? I am in Singapore and last time I checked my local boutique did not have it. Also I believe there are different sizes for it, appreciate if you could let me know which they are.

I also love love love the Nappa Charm Bag and would be grateful if I could get more information on its retail price, rarity etc.

Thankies in advance everyone! :flowers::flowers:

Hi madaddie, the bow bags in singapore retail for $1770. This price is definitely not for the large size. I saw the mughetto colour at the miu miu boutique as early as Sept 2007. Not sure if that was when it recently came out or it had been there some time.

I have seen in another thread that the mughetto is still available in the US. Maybe you would want to try your luck there! :tup:

Hi All,

I am usually over in the Louis Vuitton Forum but recently i have been falling in love with Miu Miu bags!

miumiunappacharmbaginberry.jpg

Miu Miu Nappa Charm Bag in Berry

I also love love love the Nappa Charm Bag and would be grateful if I could get more information on its retail price, rarity etc.

Thankies in advance everyone! :flowers::flowers:

aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! That is my next bag!! cannot wait till my ban ends!!! :crybaby:ANYWAY... I saw this in London for £670 which is SGD1845 :smile:
It comes in Berry, Grey and rumour has it that it comes in Black and Purple too. Apparently they were very popular at the beginning but then I think the harlequins took over. There's some left in both Miu Miu London boutiques. Don't really know much about Singapore.
Hope that helps :flowers:

i just bought the Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel in Mughetto from Paragon on saturday, the retail price is S$1860...see my pic in the 'post your prada/miu miu here' thread

don't recall seeing the other 2 bags in the shop though