Mitzy Hobo sizes

You can get exact dimensions off M.com - the Mitzy messenger is the same size as the medium hobo minus the handle. Medium is a great size imo, very roomy still but more manageable than the large hobo which is massive! I've got an oak Mitzy messenger and absolutely love it, also thinking about getting a black EW hobo as an Xmas pressie to myself :greengrin:

Yes the Mitzy hobo is large but i would say it is a good size for a hobo as everything kind of gets squished together in a hobo and this IMO gives to the space for your arm better, when a smaller size is loaded up it will be right in your under your arm pit the bulk of your things KWIM the messenger would be great too. :smile:

Yes the Mitzy hobo is large but i would say it is a good size for a hobo as everything kind of gets squished together in a hobo and this IMO gives to the space for your arm better, when a smaller size is loaded up it will be right in your under your arm pit the bulk of your things KWIM the messenger would be great too. :smile:
I have to say I agree, I have a large RN mitzy hobo and i love it, im just slightly confused. The mitzy hobo on the Mulberry website is 42 x 48 x 9. On the Selfridges website they call this size the Medium Mitzy?! Confused.com! I've commited to an Oak as the 20% off was to good to pass up - just hope its a 'large' as I love how squishy it is and dont fancy carrying my phone and mobile right under my armpit ;0)

Thanks to you both for coming back to me!

I have to say I agree, I have a large RN mitzy hobo and i love it, im just slightly confused. The mitzy hobo on the Mulberry website is 42 x 48 x 9. On the Selfridges website they call this size the Medium Mitzy?! Confused.com! I've commited to an Oak as the 20% off was to good to pass up - just hope its a 'large' as I love how squishy it is and dont fancy carrying my phone and mobile right under my armpit ;0)

That's the "large" Sandie! Medium hobo/messenger is 30-something in dimension, hope you love her when she arrives!

I just read back through and saw you have the Mitzy hobo already, silly me lol
You had me in a panic last night as i read your quote about the 20% discount at selfridges as i just got the oak alexa from there last sunday, so as you can imagine i was straight on the phone to them and thankfully the oak alexa wasnt included in the discount!
Phew panic over!
Hope you love Mitzy when she arrives im sure you will as it seems it is the large

Haha I can imagine! 20% isnt to be sniffed at!

She arrived and im in love! The handle is so tough tho just wondering how i can wear it in quickly! My RN Mitzy is so in comparison.

Hang it on a door handel or something similar with some things inside it will shape the handle a little other than that the only thing to do is use it, glad you are in love with your new Mitzy. Enjoy :smile: