Mission Successful!

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Woohoo! Yippee! :yahoo:

I love this bag! The store in Amsterdam had put the bags aside (as promised) and even though it was a tough decision I ended up buying the Cotton Club in black. The was *this close* to buying the Bronze Pochette - it was so beautiful.

I've just taken the one pic - will take some more later on! Thanks for hanging in there with me Ladies!

dscn2247qp7.jpg

Thanks Ladies.

NL - It really was a difficult decision - the bronze is so beautiful, but I would worry that I wouldn't use it as much as the black which is why the small pochette was really tempting me (in bronze). I wish I could have both but it was great to compare them side by side. They've still got black and bronze in stock so if you're after one give them a call.

Piperlu - yep, it zips closed, has the recessed zip closure the same as the Cambon Tote.

Love it, love it, love it! And it's so light!

Thanks Ladies.

NL - It really was a difficult decision - the bronze is so beautiful, but I would worry that I wouldn't use it as much as the black which is why the small pochette was really tempting me (in bronze). I wish I could have both but it was great to compare them side by side. They've still got black and bronze in stock so if you're after one give them a call.

did they still have the bronze large tote around :nuts: