Missing order - horrible customer service

Madoka5

Dec 5, 2019
Ordered two of the same item in different colors a couple of weeks ago. One order came as expected a couple of days later, but the second never left the UPS hub. After waiting several days of it being processed at its hub, it became apparent that UPS lost the item and they were never going to deliver it. I called LV customer service and explained that I was leaving the country in a few days. Then I had quarantine for a couple of weeks, so when I got out it would roughly be Christmas and this was a present for relatives. The first rep said that I was responsible for filing a claim with UPS. Her manager, Nicki, said that they would ask UPS to return the item, but would not send a replacement until they got the item back from UPS. I pointed out that it's lost and they won't ever get it back, but she says there's nothing else she can do. After a couple of more days, UPS still hasn't found the item so I called LV to plead with them to send a replacement. I was put on hold about 30 minutes and then disconnected twice with no one calling me back. Now I'm two days from leaving and feeling frustrated that LV won't send me what I paid for.

I am kind of on the same boat you are except my package was actually empty on arrival. When the UPS driver dropped off my package I noticed that it was light I shook it I opened it and I let the guy know hey my box is empty he said OK I’ll take it back say that you refuse the package I said OK perfect can you make notes that the box was empty he said yes. Right away I called LV and told him exactly what had happened at the box was empty the first girl that I spoke to said that she would open a claim with UPS and that it would take a few days to resolve I said perfect. I also followed up with UPS just to make sure that they know what had happened and they said yes that they noted that the package was empty and the driver took it back. I called last Thursday I believe and just to do a follow up see if I needed to do anything else they said no I didn’t need to do anything else that it would just take a few days to solve I said OK perfect. Called again this Monday and asked if there was anything else that I needed to do they said no it would just take a few days to resolve I said OK no worries. Called back today Friday and the guy that I spoke to said that the claim was there but they couldn’t process it because I didn’t send any pictures of the empty package and I let him know nobody told me this I’ve spoken to like three different people and nobody has said this to me. At this point I’m really frustrated with their customer service because it seems like nobody is jotting down any notes when they talk to you and this isn’t just $30 that you’re spending with them. I think their customer service 100% needs to improve if I called back next week and this is it somewhere in your resolved then I will definitely go to my bank and dispute this charge because this is kind of ridiculous.

Reactions: theprettymiss
I think it’s always the sender who has to deal with usps when a package gets lost. I’ve had it happen to me when I ordered a vacuum cleaner from Walmart.com they let me choose to resend or refund. If LV is giving you the run around, I would contact your bank/credit card company immediately and ask for their help. It’s ridiculous that a company like LV wouldn’t have better customer service in a situation like this.

Reactions: SandyMA94
I think it’s always the sender who has to deal with usps when a package gets lost. I’ve had it happen to me when I ordered a vacuum cleaner from Walmart.com they let me choose to resend or refund. If LV is giving you the run around, I would contact your bank/credit card company immediately and ask for their help. It’s ridiculous that a company like LV wouldn’t have better customer service in a situation like this.
They are definitely giving me the run around for over a week! It’s crazy! My boyfriends package was lost form Best Buy and they sent him a new one as soon as he called! At this point I am done with them. I have called many times and no offer of a refund for my lost package or no new shipment. I’m ready to file my claim with the bank!

A bag I was expecting was “delivered” and signed by part of my name followed by rfsn. I check my door, there was nothing there. It’s been almost 2 weeks and I haven’t even heard from ups other then the claim being opened. I’m getting really nervous. There was also a price increase so I don’t even know, if I get refunded, if I can get the bag I wanted…

Reactions: SandyMA94