Missed out on the Pan Am Weekender? Try this...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just saw the "Innovator" on marcjacobs.com under "special items."

it's just like the Pan Am Weekender, except that it's a shoulder bag!! I thought some of you ladies might be interested. It says "coming soon..." so I don't know what that means.

:jammin:

2. Thanks for posting this..I just took a look and it is really cute!

3. You could build a whole travel set!

4. It's cute! I want one even though I already have the pan am weekender.

5. i want one let me know when it comes in and i will order it... i was so sad that i didnt get the pan am big one.. but i actually like the smaller one better its WAY cutier. lplease please let me know asap when it comes in i will order over the phone...

6. can anyone help me out.. i am leaving to florida may 26th and i am so sacred that when i leave they will get them in at the los angeles store and i will be screwed again.. so can i leave my cell number to someone and when a store gets them in they can text me the number and tell me the innovator is in so i can go ahead and order one. i just want one for myself that is all. pleasseeeee let me know where i can leave my number... this would be so amazing if someone would help me out

7. ^^I don't know if they're in yet Amy, but I can call my SA in Savannah tomorrow and ask him. :tup:

8. I totally know what you mean! I feel the same way!!