Miss Trish of Capri

ParkAvenuePrincess

Due Feb 20th
O.G.
May 23, 2006
I am just crazy about Miss Trish of Capri! I love most of her sandals, I only have a couple of pairs at the moment but I am just making my must have list of the summer

Miss Trish of Capri - Women's Shoes

Is any one else a fan?

I have Coral Branch & an older style that is not on the site already. But the ones that have made it to my 'I must have these or die a lonely sad, miserable death & soon' list are;
12.jpg

Princess, in the pink :heart: :graucho:

44.jpg

Grand Bamboo in dark greenon the far left :drool:

yeah, pricey, but then so are Manolos & Choos. And these are generally hand made too.

I love that shes kind of under the radar :biggrin:

oh! I know the octopus ones! they are divine!!! I really lked a pair of lizard ones too but I just couldn't decide on the colour then Net a porter sold out of them all :cursing: dang it!

wow...they are so pretty i never heard of her before. im so glad i came across this thread...thanks for posting the pictures im thinking about getting the bamboo:P

im going to check them out on Net A Porter ...do you have a pair of the bamboo? if so do they have a little heel or are they flat i can't really tell also the first picture you have up those shoes are being sold on ebay for only $99.00 just in case someone wants to check them out.

hey solidgold, I don't have the bamboo yet!!!!! but I'm definitely getting them in the next few weeks:biggrin: They are totally flat.

I just ordered the first pair on my list; Princess in Pink:biggrin: droooooooool! can't wait til they arrive! even though the weather has got dramtically colder here these last 3 days :sad:

ooh! minnie! I knew you'd love them! you have fabulous shoe taste!