Misplacing Booklet & Tag....Help!..

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Heya...no idea where to post this, so I thought maybe here...if it is in the wrong place, forgive me and please feel free to move to the correct section.

Anyways, um..I did a dummy thing. I completely misplaced (ok, we can say lost) my Firebird RP Booklet and yellow materials tag. I really need it for my loved LE bag. Is there anyway or does anyone know...if I could call 866 or the store or anywhere...and like, maybe send them a copy of my receipt and stuff and get a new Firebird booklet and tag sent to me? Long shot, but I'm curious. I'm so mad at myself for not keeping better track of them. *slaps self with a giant stick of celery repeatedly*

Thanks in advance..

:heart:

Definitely go in to where you bought it to ask. I never got a booklet for my Groom Cles so I went back in a couple of weeks later and my SA gave me one from another piece.

If I would have known she would have done that for me, I would have gotten one for my Panda Pochette. I got that piece from SCP and I never knew there was a special booklet that came with it until I saw someone here with it. :Push:

Or maybe call in advance first, so they know of your situation.

Are booklets supposed to come with all their products? I've never had any on mine now I think about it...

Just go back to the store you purchased the bag from and asked for the replacement. I am sure they can find them for you.

My Mancrazy and Bonbon did not come with the model number tags and I later went back to get them replaced. Sometimes some SAs take the model number tag out and give you only the booklet and the material tag. But I prefer to have everything because I catalog my bag collection by model number.

Thanks guys! I actually called 866 today and spoke with a woman who is going to call the store i got it at for me and some others if my store doesn't have any available, call other stores that still have some and see if they have to have a new set mailed to me. I hear back from her on Sat., and she gave me her name and extension. so, hopefully i'll have new ones soon - i also specified to her that the firebird booklet has the special bubbles painting in it by RP - she knows and will hopefully get it for me!

~That's good to hear Gayle. I guess it's all abt. luck when you call in the 866. When I emailed customer service from LV.com regarding one of the tags was missing from one LV wallet. The person replied that TECHNICALLY, all SAs were supposed to remove the tags from our bags/wallets, etc. prior placing the item in the box:s. I didn't know how to response to that:confused1:~