Mischa Barton

I think the last outfit is great but without the hat. The hat is too much. AS for her style i loved it during the OC days.

Its still good but not what it used to be.

IMO - she seems alittle lost. I know she's had problems with drugs and so forth. She seems to have cleaned up.

If i were her i would stay out of the spotlight and get on with my life. But i guess she has nothing else to do apart from model and design handbags?

She should get a tv show. I know she did the Beautiful Life so she should get another one.

The last two looks...so sad really. She used to be really stylish and she has lost alot of that IMO.

The yellow dress just doesn't suit her and the make up makes her look ill.

She can't wear dresses like that anymore...her chest doesn't support it.

Its shapeless and drab.

She looks so sad in these pictures and slightly lost. I feel kind of sorry for her. She used to be a big star and now not so much. OFF TOPIC - but she should get a tv show like Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie.

She looks a lot more 'fit' then she ever did! This is good payback for all the people calling her cankles and commenting on her cellulite. (Poor thing, I think that'd make anyone lose a bit of their MoJo).

However, with the exception of the last black dress - though it does kind of remind me of a bathmat - the clothes aren't the best. But she isn't exactly A-List anymore so I guess she's not getting the same handouts.