Miroir Cles News!

itgoesthere

Jun 26, 2006
Just wanted to give you guys an update . . . I went to Louis Vuitton today to buy my first bag (a Damier Keepall 50! Woo!) and checked out the lookbook with my SA . . . the miroir cles is NOT a pochette cles, but a porte cles . . . in other words, it's just a keychain, not a pouch. :sad: So sad, but now at least I don't have to anguish over whether to get the Damier or Miroir (or more likely, both . . . :shrugs:) I'm sure a bunch of people will be disappointed on this one. Are there any limited edition cles (other than Groom) coming out this winter?

itgoesthere said:
Just wanted to give you guys an update . . . I went to Louis Vuitton today to buy my first bag (a Damier Keepall 50! Woo!) and checked out the lookbook with my SA . . . the miroir cles is NOT a pochette cles, but a porte cles . . . in other words, it's just a keychain, not a pouch. :sad: So sad, but now at least I don't have to anguish over whether to get the Damier or Miroir (or more likely, both . . . :shrugs:) I'm sure a bunch of people will be disappointed on this one. Are there any limited edition cles (other than Groom) coming out this winter?

Oops sorry! I admit I thought it said Pochette...but yeah thats my bad!