Mirage Line

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so who's in? i'm a bit on the fence about the speedy since i haven't seen it irl. however the flickr photos just make them all the more appealing. anyone waitlisted yet?

2. I think I'm going to WL soon for the Musette w/ black trim

3. I'm on for the Speedy.

4. The Musette is my fave! Too bad these are out of my price range.

If I win the lottery though, it's mine!!!! LOL

5. i'll probably have to hit the big one in vegas to get one.... :roflmfao:

6. It's totally out of my price range, too... but it's the only bag I'm going to be getting for Fall... so I'm gonna go big and scrimp on everything else. :smile:

7. I was thinking about that, if I didn't get the two denims and the Audra, I could have one of those LE bags! Oh well!

Call now and get waitlisted!!!!

8. same here. i was planning on getting the motard pochette, but when i heard that it was the same price as the speedy, i turned to the speedy. i guess it was the practical me kicking in.

i may drop the LOVE2 tote from my list to get the mirage.

9. I think the Speedy was the most affordable of all of them if I remember correctly...and maybe even the same as your MC Speedy.

10. wtf is this love2 thing i've been hearing about!?

11. I want this one, I need to go to LV this week and find out about waiting list/pricing. How much is it going for, I thought i heard around 3k??

Here is the FLICKR link with the pic..

http://flickr.com/photos/chuvaness/517785754/

12. that's an exotic, it's around 8k i think. there's a thread in ref. library with prices.

13. Ohhhhhh I like that one, wonder how much it will be?

EDIT: Ok nevermind, will lust from afar!

14. I must be the only one who does NOT like it........ so no... I'm not in......lol