Miracle cream No7 Protect & Perfect

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Hi, wondered if anyone has tried this so called Miracle cream No7 Protect & Perfect that has sold out in all stores in the UK. Its meant to really work as reported on the Horzion programme.

I know the only place to buy this at the moment is ebay. Just wondered if anyone had try it. I know the TV program run tests on it and its a cream that really works on wrinkles and fine lines

I buy a lot of No 7 stuff and always get the free gifts when they do them, 1 of them had a 7ml bottle of this serum, thought about selling it on Ebay but i've been using it for a couple of days now, skin looks good after putting it on, but haven't noticed any real difference in lines...

I have been using it for three weeks now and whilst it hasn't done anything spectular - a few people has complimented me on my skin!

BTW it is back in stock on the boots website but is limited to 1 per customer

Speaking of Boots products, are they really good? They have their product line at Target in the USA now. I wonder if they have this Miracle Cream No 7? I looked on the Target website but didn't see it. From what I can tell, their products are relatively inexpensive.

Wow! My local Targets have a boat-load of this product; it's just sitting there. Dirt cheap (compared to what I'm used to using). I should buy all the jars and sell them on ebay.