Minnie Coming Back?

bluesh4rk

May 23, 2017
So I've heard that they are doing another small capsule collection for Minnie again in October, available only online and a couple near-Disney Coach stores. Anyone know anything? I would love to see what they are coming out with.

Reactions: Syren
So I've heard that they are doing another small capsule collection for Minnie again in October, available only online and a couple near-Disney Coach stores. Anyone know anything? I would love to see what they are coming out with.

This collection will only be available on e-commerce for Macy’s as well as Herald Square and then the Disney Springs Coach store. :smile:

It appears to be live on Macys' website now. 30% VIP code is not working on coach items - oh well.

SO interesting - looks like a recycling of outlet and retail items. I picked up the polka dot coin purse in Pink from Disney Springs - the red one looks just like the retail item. However the glove charm (among other charms) look like outlet leftovers. I wound up getting the Minnie ears keychain, and contemplated the doll bag charm, as that item looks new .... but I have enough Mickey/Minnie bag charms for now!

It appears to be live on Macys' website now. 30% VIP code is not working on coach items - oh well.

SO interesting - looks like a recycling of outlet and retail items. I picked up the polka dot coin purse in Pink from Disney Springs - the red one looks just like the retail item. However the glove charm (among other charms) look like outlet leftovers. I wound up getting the Minnie ears keychain, and contemplated the doll bag charm, as that item looks new .... but I have enough Mickey/Minnie bag charms for now!
The Minnie ears have a reddish bow and the outlet one has a black bow. The hand charm looks the same, but the grommet is at the wrist on the Macy's one and is at the end of a finger on the outlet one. I like the pink doll charm.

The Minnie ears have a reddish bow and the outlet one has a black bow. The hand charm looks the same, but the grommet is at the wrist on the Macy's one and is at the end of a finger on the outlet one. I like the pink doll charm.
And the pose charm has gold hardware instead of the pewter from the outlet. Definitely some slight differences... but I guess I was hoping for an entirely new collection. Probably for the best! hah.
Also, I believe the polka dot coin purse retailed for $75 in retail stores... and this one is $99. :huh: Ah, Coach!

And the pose charm has gold hardware instead of the pewter from the outlet. Definitely some slight differences... but I guess I was hoping for an entirely new collection. Probably for the best! hah.
Also, I believe the polka dot coin purse retailed for $75 in retail stores... and this one is $99. :huh: Ah, Coach!
And aren't the dolls a bit more expensive too? Though they look a lot better to me in solid colors.

And aren't the dolls a bit more expensive too? Though they look a lot better to me in solid colors.
I think the outlet version was originally $175? I could be wrong on that though. I don't recall a doll charm in the retail stores.
I agree with you - I do like these better than the floral print. All a matter of personal preference, but I really do like the solids.

Coach announced on their IG today that Minnie collection is releasing tomorrow so I wonder if it will be the same items as the Macy's website?

Nm- just checked the website- it's there and looks to be the same stuff

Last edited: