MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Do you like yours? I've heard mixed reviews, but ideally I'll switch to one soon for all of my many ruggables.
I do like it and have had no issues with ours. As for washing the handbag though, i would only try it with a bag that is just sitting uselessly, and that i am not attached to. That way, no loss if it doesnt work, but bonus if it does!

The comparison pic I promised. Also posted in the Reference section. Nikki is 'Coral' Mini-MAC is 'Bright Coral'. Coral has more texture, and imo is a better leather, though the Bright Coral is certainly not bad leather at all. Just Coral is such great leather. Coral leans more red. It's a warmer and deeper color. Bright Coral more pink, cooler, and definitely lighter.

IMG_20211211_110001_1.jpg

The comparison pic I promised. Also posted in the Reference section. Nikki is 'Coral' Mini-MAC is 'Bright Coral'. Coral has more texture, and imo is a better leather, though the Bright Coral is certainly not bad leather at all. Just Coral is such great leather. Coral leans more red. It's a warmer and deeper color. Bright Coral more pink, cooler, and definitely lighter.

View attachment 5271210
yes that coral looks red compared to the other bag...both pretty colors

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS