MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Yes, I was just recently diagnosed with liver disease and an auto immune disease. Both of them attacking my liver :sad: my liver is highly inflamed with liver damage. They put me on medications to help with further progression of damage. So far based on my weekly labs they are not working! My liver enzymes continue to rise causing all sorts of weird side effects. I’m just praying at some point these meds start to work and through diet it starts to help! It’s pretty scary right now :sad:
:hugs:
hang in there Carrie

Yes, I was just recently diagnosed with liver disease and an auto immune disease. Both of them attacking my liver :sad: my liver is highly inflamed with liver damage. They put me on medications to help with further progression of damage. So far based on my weekly labs they are not working! My liver enzymes continue to rise causing all sorts of weird side effects. I’m just praying at some point these meds start to work and through diet it starts to help! It’s pretty scary right now :sad:

Oh no, I'm sure that is really difficult and scary. :sad: I really hope it starts changing for the positive soon! Don't hesitate to talk/vent/anything here if you need to.. I don't think anyone minds and having extra support is always good. :hugs:

Sending you well wishes for you and your husband :heart:

I'm sorry Carrie. I think I speak for all of us when I say we are here wherever, whenever you need any support at all.
:heart:

Do y’all have any bags that you bought just to have? For me it’s the wine getaway tote with FDL lining. I’m not sure I’d ever actually carry it, but I’m not sure I want to rehome it either. It’s just just a great “collection” bag.
I have lots of those which is why my collection has gone out of control. Not in RMs though. I actually use those.

Do y’all have any bags that you bought just to have? For me it’s the wine getaway tote with FDL lining. I’m not sure I’d ever actually carry it, but I’m not sure I want to rehome it either. It’s just just a great “collection” bag.
not me....I do have one I always wanted but wouldn't spend the money on back in the day....now I have it and hardly carry it.

Reactions: jennalovesbags
We are here for you (hug)

Do y’all have any bags that you bought just to have? For me it’s the wine getaway tote with FDL lining. I’m not sure I’d ever actually carry it, but I’m not sure I want to rehome it either. It’s just a great “collection” bag.
The bag I got maybe last month for 7.00, I can't even remember what it was called. But, at least it was just 7.00. My mom really liked the pictures of it though, so I should send it to her.

Do y’all have any bags that you bought just to have? For me it’s the wine getaway tote with FDL lining. I’m not sure I’d ever actually carry it, but I’m not sure I want to rehome it either. It’s just a great “collection” bag.

I used to just buy whatever I liked looking at and ended up with a bunch I never used.. decided to sell them and am trying to think more about things I actually reach for (even if it's rarely - like clutches, etc). I don't think having ones you just enjoy having is bad though as long as you love it! Or who knows... you may use it sometime.

Dark Grey MAM from Bonanza just showed up! After the GE Mattie I was a bit nervous about another bag that has just been sitting for sale for a long time but this one is lovely (and has no weird things going on - aside from the zippers being kind of slow moving and needing some waxing)! :love:

View attachment 5013028
Ooh, this is very nice!

Reactions: LipglossedX
I did. I just sold it as it’s a MAM :sad: just been sitting in its bag mostly.

I am thrilled that this MAM is coming my way and will give it a good home :hbeat:

And more importantly, Sending best wishes that the meds start to work :hugs: :heart:

:sad: Hoping that the meds will start working and you'll feel better soon!:hugs: