MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

I need something with paisley lining....just throwing it out there! Also I just read through the Mattie thread from the reference library and there are a lot of pics in it that still work. The matinee has some of the best combos!! Can you imagine finding an eggplant one now or a black one with red suede flaps?? :faint:

I need something with paisley lining....just throwing it out there! Also I just read through the Mattie thread from the reference library and there are a lot of pics in it that still work. The matinee has some of the best combos!! Can you imagine finding an eggplant one now or a black one with red suede flaps?? :faint:

I LOVE the Eggplant one too! :love:

Reactions: JenJBS and Shelby33

the black/red would be pretty rare I think...but you never know

Oh that should be interesting if she does! I think I saw there’s a section about the mab and how it almost didn’t happen.

edit..here’s the excerpt she posted on Instagram. I haven’t read it yet.https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/story-behind-my-breakout-bagthat-almost-never-happened-minkoff
I didn't read the link but it was supposed to be made for a movie her friend Jenna Elfman(?) was in but wasn't made in time.

Reactions: snibor
well at least it's not deadly.....I recall a story about a woman who was bitten by a brown recluse while cleaning her carpet....she ended up completely paralyzed.....terrifying
That is rare but the venom of a brown recluse is stronger than a rattlesnake's, but you don't get as much of it. I'm glad they don't live around here.

I’ve been out of the bag game for about 2 years... carrying a huge diaper bag for my little I went “shopping” in my closet and fell in love with all of my RM bags. They are new to me and I just love them!! It seems like they have lost popularity though. Can anyone fill me in on how contemporary brands are going these days? I love MK quality and the pocket/ key fob set up in all of them but actually sold off all of mine bc everyone seems to have them and I got bored with them. Coach seems to have become a thing of the past and Tory Burch just isn’t my style. I love the edgy style of RM and how it just compliments any outfit as an accessory so realistically, I guess I don’t particularly care if they are trendy or not but still curious and would love to hear from you guys