MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

you guys are giving me bag fever......I sold a few bags recently so now feel like I could buy one but want to be very selective and not have buyer's remorse. I thought I wanted another Bal City but I've been carrying mine for a week or so and I'm somewhat bothered that the handles won't go over my shoulder (even though there is a strap if needed). So maybe another SW mattie or MAB. Problem is they don't seem to come up often and I'd have a hard time identifying one if it did come up. It's OK - not like a need another bag :smile:

you guys are giving me bag fever......I sold a few bags recently so now feel like I could buy one but want to be very selective and not have buyer's remorse. I thought I wanted another Bal City but I've been carrying mine for a week or so and I'm somewhat bothered that the handles won't go over my shoulder (even though there is a strap if needed). So maybe another SW mattie or MAB. Problem is they don't seem to come up often and I'd have a hard time identifying one if it did come up. It's OK - not like a need another bag :smile:
You can always ask us about anything you see or PM me!

Reactions: snibor
No I just had to rearrange it. And she's not even a box cat, you know how some love them? She doesn't. It was kind of funny.
yes, our cats have two Costco boxes they like. one small shallow one that just fits them and another one that's kind of like a playhouse. dave cut hole in the side so they can play peek-a-boo.
have you restricted your playhouse or is she still going in there?

Reactions: JenJBS and Shelby33
yes, our cats have two Costco boxes they like. one small shallow one that just fits them and another one that's kind of like a playhouse. dave cut hole in the side so they can play peek-a-boo.
have you restricted your playhouse or is she still going in there?
I still haven't unpacked it so not sure if she will. I did have some kittens that loved bowls once.
Screenshot_20210113-113604_Facebook.jpg

I still haven't unpacked it so not sure if she will. I did have some kittens that loved bowls once.
View attachment 4956265
Oh, my! This is adorable. Love that that the light one is just "hanging out". When we picked up our kittens (now cats), their first "bed" was the hotel room bathroom sink.
I had and sold a SW mattie to someone on tpf not too long ago. It was beautiful!! I think I still have a picture...
IMG_4608 2.JPG

Oh, my! This is adorable. Love that that the light one is just "hanging out". When we picked up our kittens (now cats), their first "bed" was the hotel room bathroom sink.

I had and sold a SW mattie to someone on tpf not too long ago. It was beautiful!! I think I still have a picture...
View attachment 4956406
Oh my gosh....I love this with the GHW! I had ones years ago with silver HW but much prefer gold!! I would buy this in a heartbeat!!

Oh my gosh....I love this with the GHW! I had ones years ago with silver HW but much prefer gold!! I would buy this in a heartbeat!!
Yeah, that bag was stunning, but I just couldn't make the mattie style work. I still have a mattie that I tried to sell, but it's just too beautiful. I decided that I will allow myself only 2 bags that I will never wear but will keep. Like museum pieces or something.

Reactions: Shelby33