Minimize your week!

MaryAndDogs

Jan 25, 2015
For the last few weeks I've been telling my husband that I really have too many handbags. I feel like I need to slim down my collection to the things I truly totally love and use all the time. Actually a post on this forum (from a lady whose husband asked her to sell two of her Bs) has inspired me to take a hard look at what I actually use and what is only occupying valuable closet space in a middle of the city :smile: I just got an absolutely amazing Noir croc B35 in December, a lovely Etoupe Kelly 32 and a gorgeous Etain Birkin 35 in January so I was really beyond happy going downhill on the addictive orange slopes we all so well know :smile:

So, I've just about talked myself raw to my DH about how "Besitz belasted" (translation from German: ownership rests heavily on you) and how I think that less is more. This guy...lemme tell ya all - he's got a lot of patience :biggrin: He listened to everything I had to say on the subject (I was especially elaborate on the minimalist take on life) and then on Monday just texted me that he put something on hold for me till Saturday:biggrin:

What? :nuts: Saturday? :shocked:

So, as a first step in my minimalist approach to life I've immediately decided to minimize the week :cool: I guess Saturday became Wednesday :biggrin: And it was such a fun Wednesday! :smile:

IMG_9675.JPG IMG_9676.JPG

IMG_9679.JPG

IMG_9678.JPG

IMG_9682.JPG

:smile:

I have maybe once mentioned a "date night" handbag with my SA but this has really hit the sweet spot :heart: I wear lots of grey/blues and black. It's beyond perfect! And have you ever seen such a little cutie? :nuts: I was immediately swept off my feet :nuts: Such a fun little handbag!

Introducing, Ms. 25 Kelly in Blue Electrique, swift leather (gorgeous to the touch) :heart:

FullSizeRender-50.jpg FullSizeRender-52.jpg

I'm about 5.6 feet tall (or short ;)) and I was also concerned about the size of Kelly 25 and what I would be able to fit into it but this little bag is a total maverick ;) It fits much more than you can imagine. It is about 5 times bigger than a Chanel WOC - even though they do not look that much different in size.

I could easily fit an iPhone, tissues, Kindle reader, my Hermes wallet, lipstick and compact powder in it. Really, an amazingly cute and functional little charmer :smile:

IMG_9720.JPG

FullSizeRender-36.jpg

I've had too much fun playing with it :smile:

IMG_9702.JPG IMG_9707.JPG IMG_9711.JPG

Last edited:
I have maybe once mentioned a "date night" handbag with my SA by this has really hit the sweet spot :heart: I wear lots of grey/blues and black. It's beyond perfect! And have you ever seen such a little cutie? :nuts: I was immediately swept off my feet :nuts: Such a fun little handbag!

Introducing, Ms. 25 Kelly in Blue Electrique, swift leather (gorgeous to the touch) :heart:

View attachment 3961293 View attachment 3961294

I'm about 5.6 feet tall (or short ;)) and I was also concerned about the size of Kelly 25 and what I would be able to fit into it but this little bag is a total maverick ;) It fits much more than you can imagine. It is about 5 times bigger than a Chanel WOC - even though they do not look that much different in size.

I could easily fit an iPhone, tissues, Kindle reader, my Hermes wallet, lipstick and compact powder not it. Really, an amazingly cute and functional little charmer :smile:

View attachment 3961299

View attachment 3961300

View attachment 3961301 View attachment 3961302 View attachment 3961303
Once again, you did WELL ! Congrats on your beautiful bag.

I have maybe once mentioned a "date night" handbag with my SA by this has really hit the sweet spot :heart: I wear lots of grey/blues and black. It's beyond perfect! And have you ever seen such a little cutie? :nuts: I was immediately swept off my feet :nuts: Such a fun little handbag!

I could easily fit an iPhone, tissues, Kindle reader, my Hermes wallet, lipstick and compact powder not it. Really, an amazingly cute and functional little charmer :smile:

View attachment 3961299

View attachment 3961300

Please, could you perhaps do a modshot with the bag worn crossbody ?

Please, could you perhaps do a modshot with the bag worn crossbody ?

It would not fit me at all as a crossbody option because I am a little more on the voluptuous side :biggrin: I am about 5.5-5.6 but with all the "extras" :biggrin: the Kelly would probably just hang below my chest :smile: Not a great look. At the very least I would need a different/longer strap.

However, independent of body type, the 25 Kelly really fits everything that you need. I was very sceptical of that size but now I am a convert :smile: And this is coming from someone who absolutely lives out of her 35 Birkin :smile:

Reactions: leuleu

View attachment 3961299

View attachment 3961300

Your story is adorable. Congratulations! Here’s to a great DH and lots of date nights. :smile: