Minilisa question

kanayda

bagnet
Nov 1, 2008
Hi everyone, I bought a pomegranate minilisa a while ago and i noticed the leather is really stiff and incredibly....crunchy. The texture is really different than my raspberry sex bomb and blueberry getting warmer. and also the zippers seem jagged or something. it doesn't zip very smoothly. does anyone else have this problem??

Have you been using it a lot to break it in? If not, you could always try the Lubriderm method.....rub a handful all over the bag, it will soften it up just like it would your own hands.

to be fair, i haven't been using it much. does the lotion really work? will it spot the leather at all? i might just have to try that..i love the bag but it's just not as comfortable as i would like. thanks for the advice!

It will not spot the leather at all! I've actually used 3 different lotions on my grape Minilisa. The first time I used Renew Lotion from Melaleuca, then I used Aveeno (which I didn't like the feel after) then finally I used Lubriderm. This was over the course of 6 months time. Each time, the leather just sucked up the moisture, it was amazing! The color will deepen some at first but then it will lighten up a little bit but not as light as it may be now. I like to keep the original deep color, I don't like my bag to look really broken in like some Tano-ites do. You can also spray it will apple guard after it dries to help protect the leather. As for the zipper issue, you can buy zipper wax and rub it along the teeth and open and close the zipper a few times, that should take care of that problem. Good luck! :smile:

Ohh goodness... give it about a week of use and it will be a big smooshola puddle! My minilisas are some of my most softened bags and I haven't used a conditioner of any sort. They just seem to break in the fastest for me!