Minilisa at One Month

LadyLinda

Jul 30, 2007
When I posted my first pics of the Minilisa, some people thought the bag looked a little stiff and wondered if it would slouch. So did I! Well, I've had my blueberry Minilisa for one month to the day, so thought I would post some comparison pics.

The leather has broken in and is wonderfully soft and getting slouchy. The handle topples over when the bag is set on a table, but the sides retain just enough shape not to annoy me by revealing all my stuff. The leather drapes against the body and looks wonderfully chic. The color is a little less shiny now and the blue has taken on subtle shading, kind of like well-loved denim. But it's very subtle. I like it!

Before (on the left) and after:

Attachments

• Minilisa 009.JPG
    Minilisa 009.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Minilisa 005.JPG
    Minilisa 005.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 121
Thank you for posting these pics..I love how slouchy it is. My grape boogie is the same way--after one airplane trip, it went from stiff to a wonderfully comfortable slouchy bag. Your blueberry minilisa is gorgeous!

Those are GREAT pics! And a great idea!!! :tup:

She's gorgeous..makes me want a blueberry bag so so so bad.... (but I'm going to be good....if I have to FORCE myself....haha)

Ohhhhhhhhh these pics are a terrific idea! Thank you Linda, I will try to remember to post pics of my bags as they age as well (since my minilisas are seeing a LOT more daylight than some of my other bags lol!)

Love love love the blueberry!

LadyLinda, I like how it has aged. How frequently did you carry the bag, if I may ask?

I've been carrying the bag every day, though I was gone on a cruise--no Minilisa--for one week of that time. I've taken her to the mall, to a wedding, on my errands, even to the movies (NO FLOOR!!!) with two water bottles in her. She's been plopped on car seats, counter tops, and into restaurant booths. So she's gotten good moderate usage. :yes: