Minilisa and New Leathers

I have back pain and was carrying Vera Bradley for a while for that reason. When I took my first Tano (a Boogie Bucket) out of the box, I was thrilled that it is was so lightweight and I was able to carry a leather bag again.

I agree! I got my first Tano right after I returned a bag to TJMaxx for being too heavy, and after carrying a Melie Bianco around for awhile that had a metal chain. It was pretty surprising to see how durable my Tano was for weighing so little!

I know it sounds goofy but I think the weight factor is one of the reasons I hardly ever consider another brand, or even another Tano leather. I'm spoiled. :P

I agree with that Beeb. There are many other brands I admire, but then I remember how bad my "bag shoulder" used to hurt when I carried them. I have been much happier in that regard since I discovered Tano.

I am so looking forward to a lightweight shoulder bag. I know BE advertises as lightweight but I've had some of their bags that were deal breakers because of the weight. At the present, my most used bag is believe it or not, a Kipling Defea nylon bag. Weighs nothing. Love it, but....my heart belongs to leather bags.

h8, I had also switched to fabric bags for a while for the same reason. Like TK, I was carrying Vera Bradley, or like you, a nylon bag. I still carry fabric bags just because I like them (or when the weather is terrible here, which is fairly frequent), but am so glad to have a great leather option that I love.

I was all set to go out today with my Bergeren Moorea tote, but it was raining fairly hard earlier so I did go back to my Kipling. They are perfect for rainy weather or places such as the ballpark where a nice leather bag could easily have a beer spilled on it, not to mention soda, mustard etc.