Mini Twiggy

illini3

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
So I just bought an apple green mini twiggy and I LOVE it. :love: It is a perfect size for me and actually has a lot more room than I thought.

Does anyone else own a mini twiggy? What colors is it avail. in? Is the size not popular cuz I never see them for sale nor do I hear people talking about them. I want more of the same style but different colors.

pictures please :flowers: there was an apple green mini twiggy on ebay once, but i didn't go for it thinking it would be too small :cry: i regret it sometimes. i won't give up my apple green search though.

odd said:
pictures please :flowers: there was an apple green mini twiggy on ebay once, but i didn't go for it thinking it would be too small :cry: i regret it sometimes. i won't give up my apple green search though.

That might be it! A memeber here bought it and I think it was too small for her and she sold it to me. I love it and only wish I could get more colors. I called BNY and Aloha Rag and they will not carry the mini twiggy.

There is a boutique here in San Francisco called Susans that had a 05 turquoise mini twiggy. They've had it there for a long time. I saw it when I bought a bag there earlier this year and I remember them telling me they had it when I called them to pre-order back in October. It's just been sitting on their shelf. I don't know if it is still there now but it may be worth it to give them a call. 415-922-3685

HTH :flowers: