Mini Twiggy

1. So I just bought an apple green mini twiggy and I LOVE it. :love: It is a perfect size for me and actually has a lot more room than I thought.

Does anyone else own a mini twiggy? What colors is it avail. in? Is the size not popular cuz I never see them for sale nor do I hear people talking about them. I want more of the same style but different colors.

2. pictures please :flowers: there was an apple green mini twiggy on eBay once, but i didn't go for it thinking it would be too small :cry: i regret it sometimes. i won't give up my apple green search though.

3. Hi fellow Illini!

I-L-L-.........? (I'm class of '96!)

Hey, what are the dimensions of your mini twiggy? I'm intrigued.

4. 4 x 8

Nice to see a fellow IL on the board.

5. That might be it! A memeber here bought it and I think it was too small for her and she sold it to me. I love it and only wish I could get more colors. I called BNY and Aloha Rag and they will not carry the mini twiggy.

6. There is a boutique here in San Francisco called Susans that had a 05 turquoise mini twiggy. They've had it there for a long time. I saw it when I bought a bag there earlier this year and I remember them telling me they had it when I called them to pre-order back in October. It's just been sitting on their shelf. I don't know if it is still there now but it may be worth it to give them a call. 415-922-3685

HTH :flowers:

7. ^^Thanks, I will try to give them a call tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice