Mini Twiggy- Big Enough?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Some of you guys might have seen my post in the authenticate this balenciaga on the metallic orange mini twiggy on eBay...it looks like a good deal and SEEMS like it's authentic...

And I absolutely adore the color...but is it big enough? What do you ladies think? Anybody own a mini twiggy and can carry it on a day to day basis?

2. it's pretty big... and it can fit quite a bit too!! i can cary it on a daily basis... my wallet, cell phone.. ciggys.. and still lotsa space!!

3. yes it's big enough, fits like the first size, but isn't like the first size, a bit smaller. I think if you look in the thread "pictures wearing your bbags" you can find maybe a pic with the mini twiggy, it's lovely !!

4. it used to fit my lv medium agenda, ipod, 2 cell phones & a pack of cigarette. i don't carry a wallet. but it's not big enough for me, so i decided to sell it.
    i think if you search the threads, there's some pics i've seen by some girls here of their mini twiggy & things inside.

5. hmmm...i think i will definitley do a search for that thread! thank you!! :smile::smile::smile:

6. I hope you get that twiggy! I've been watching it for a while, and it's been relisted at least once. It's so cute and needs a good home!

7. Just got 'mine' mini-twiggy in '05 turquoise and posted some pics .... it holds a lot like a classique first, IMO :yes: and as lovelv said !

115-1508.pf_IMG.jpg 115-1516.pf_IMG.jpg
  8. I hope I get it too...I've been lurking in here forever and I've been wanting a balenciaga because you ladies are soo enthusiastic and fabulous. This will be my first bbag...because it's actually one I can afford! :smile: And I really like the metallic colors too, so that's always a plus.

Thanks for the reference picture!! The turquoise is adorable! And it looks fabulous on you. :smile::smile:

I'm usually a big bag gal because I have a lot of stuff I tote around with me, but I think I can definitley loose a bit of junk.

Thanks again!