Mini tag tote

MS.DIAZ

O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
Hi i was wondering if anyone had the mini tag tote and how you feel about it? Im from toronto and haven't seen anyone carry it . I am considering adding this to my collection as an everyday bag. I mainly carry, medium sized wallet, small hand cream, lip gloss, cell phone, keys. I will occasionally carry diapers, wipes, water, snack with me if im going somewhere quick and don't want to bring my childs own backpack.

Also Ive seen this bag on sale, however not in the black or grey. Do those colours ever go on sale?

The following are pics I took when I first got my mini tag tote. I haven't worn mine in a few weeks due to getting a couple of new bags just recently, but I really love mine! It will definitely fit the first few items you listed, but I'm not sure about it also fitting a water bottle and diapers and wipes and snacks. If it did fit, it would look pretty stuffed and be heavy. I haven't seen the black or gray go on sale, but every other color I have. I didn't like paying $350 for the bag, but I like 350 better than the near 1000 for the small Balenciaga tote which looks very similar which I also liked. This is a really good every day bag, and you can switch the strap and charm out.

IMG_20191109_071044760.jpg
IMG_20191109_071103372.jpg
IMG_20191109_074946787.jpg

My fave on the go bag, I have not stopped using this as my everyday bag ever since I bought it months ago. Fits all of my essentials plus more, and I dont known if its just me, but the leather has gotten softer the more use it. I have it in the same color as the one on top.