Mini rectangular flap question

Bagaholic9

O.G.
Jul 5, 2012
Hi everyone. I am starting to look into the mini rectangular flaps. I am 5'5" and on the curvy side. Is it possible to wear the mini crossbody? Strictly on the shoulder? Anyone else 5'5" with this bag? Whether or not it can be crossbody will make my decision very quickly.

I am waiting for my boutique to get some in so I can try it on. Their usually hard to catch so hopefully I will be able to. Pictures are always appreciated!

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hi everyone. I am starting to look into the mini rectangular flaps. I am 5'5" and on the curvy side. Is it possible to wear the mini crossbody? Strictly on the shoulder? Anyone else 5'5" with this bag? Whether or not it can be crossbody will make my decision very quickly.

I am waiting for my boutique to get some in so I can try it on. Their usually hard to catch so hopefully I will be able to. Pictures are always appreciated!

Yes I'm 5' 5" and the rectangular mini is the right length for crossbody.

Hi - the rectangle mini fits me crossbody. I am 5'6" and pretty slim. I have a couple of mod photos that I could share (previously posted in this forum at some point) but not sure if they'd be helpful?

I'm 5 5 and wear my mini rectangle both cross body & long on shoulder :smile: