Mini Pochette vs Pochette Accesoires

Should I buy the Mini Pochette or Pochette Accesoires? I only carry my phone with me

• Mini Pochette

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Pochette Accesoires

Votes: 33 89.2%

• Total voters

Sc.hearts.lv

Jun 18, 2019
I am looking for a good little purse that I can wear casually wear wherever I go. I would probably add a strap to make either of them crossbody bags. I only carry my phone in my bags so size is not an issue but since I’m a teen, I don’t know if the Pochette Accesoires would be too big or flashy to wear around my friends ( none of which own luxury items ). Which is easier to find in store and does anyone have experience of buying either of these in Europe?

The regular Pochette Accessoires would be more useful and versatile. The mini pochette is good in a pinch, but if I were to try to fit my phone in it, I couldn't ft more than that plus a few cards and my keys. It's better as a catch all in a bigger purse, not as a standalone crossbody bag IMO.

Reactions: Venice04
Mini pochette is do able if you are the type to always have your phone in your hand anyway. I can pack a lot of little essentials in a mini (cardholder, hand sanitizer, hair accessories, contacts, tylenol) and my phone is usually in my hand or pocket and mini is on my wrist

Reactions: onlyk
Mini PA is really a small cosmetic-y bag, good for bits and bobs but not for your phone/going out small bag. It's a great little piece for using in a bag, whereas the PA can be a small bag for your purpose.

Reactions: blondiekinz
I have a smaller phone (SE) and with a case on it barely fits in the mini PA. The PA is the perfect small crossbody size. I have it in mono and use the adjustable mono strap.
Do you have any pics of how you use t crossbody with the strap? I’m curious :smile: I just got the mini PA and I wishhhhh my phone could fit in it :sad: so thinking of maybe exchanging it for the PA do you have any mod shots you could share?

I don't have PA crossbody pics, but I will be returning the mono strap and keeping the 12mm vachetta strap. It is a better proportion for the bag. The mono strap and clasp looked too heavy for the PA.

There are a bunch of YouTube videos on the PA carry options.

Do you have any pics of how you use t crossbody with the strap? I’m curious :smile: I just got the mini PA and I wishhhhh my phone could fit in it :sad: so thinking of maybe exchanging it for the PA do you have any mod shots you could share?
I have the mono strap on my Favorite MM right now, and the crossbody vachetta strap that came with the Favorite MM on my PA right now. I can swap the straps around and post some pics sometime tomorrow so you can see. :smile:

Reactions: LV_BB and Kailua
Ok. Here are some pics with the adjustable mono strap with the PA. I’ve never actually taken a picture of myself with a bag on before so it was harder than I thought :smile: (I also have my pjs on), but it’ll atleast give you an idea.
View attachment 4474496 View attachment 4474495 View attachment 4474494
It looks so nice!!!!! Thanks so much for the mod shots ;) now I’m debating. But I just managed to fit in my phone into my mini pochette :O - it’s a tight squeeze but alas it fits?

Reactions: JStew