mini pochette.... is it worthless since it can't hold my iphone ??

I was going to sell my mini pochette... because it doesn't hold my iphone plus.
Is it even worth it to keep it for other items to hold like random catch-all ?

I was going to use it as a mini clutch but it's like what's the point since it won't hold my iphone.

I was thinking of just getting a toiletry 19 for a clutch purpose.....

Like another poster mentioned, only you know the answer to your question. I personally can fit my phone but in the event if/when that's no longer possible, I still would've discovered other ways to use it because it's just a must-have for me. And that's why I got duplicates :P

I say sell. I change phones often so I am not even sure it fits my latest phone, but I still don't find mine useful as a mini bag or wrislet. I was using it as a cosmetic pouch but the interior is not wipeable and now it has a stain. I should really sell it.

Reactions: Bronzi522
Definitely sell. Personally I haven’t and not interested in owning Lv mini pochette, coin purse or toiletry or makeup pouches or any of the smaller things that seem to be popular atm, 2-3 of these items together can easily get you another bag or scarves or shoes (which are items I much prefer to spend $$$ on)

I also prefer catchalls to be soft and malleable and easily washed when they’re dirty...eg I have a few Dior/Chanel makeup pouches that were part of the makeup sets, they’re FREE, still going strong after years of abuse so I don’t see the point of having to replace them.

Just don’t get suck into the “hype” on social media!

I actually love the mini’s. I’ve used them in smaller bags sometimes for cards and cash, sometimes for random smaller items, I’ve also looped the chain through the belt loops of my jeans, shorts, etc when I don’t feel like carrying a bag and I just need cards and cash and to be hands free. Like below lol I have it on my right attached to my shorts [emoji23]
View attachment 4360773

If you do not have a use for it - then maybe sell it and put the money towards something more useful. Good Luck

Last edited:
I was going to sell my mini pochette... because it doesn't hold my iphone plus.
Is it even worth it to keep it for other items to hold like random catch-all ?

I was going to use it as a mini clutch but it's like what's the point since it won't hold my iphone.

I was thinking of just getting a toiletry 19 for a clutch purpose.....

I think you need a 26 for that phone... and if you want to add essentials.

If you don’t have a use for it, I would sell.
I use mine as a catch-all in all of my bags. Lipgloss, mints, nail files, hair ties, receipts...it all goes in there!