2. Mini flash light
3. Mini lip gloss
4. One tampon
5. Gum pack
6. Business card case
7. Small pen
8. Hair tie
9. Aquaphor lip balm tube

So useful without taking up a lot of space!

Really? With other things? I usually put phone, lipstick, cards/cash and keys.

Really?? Do u have a picture where your iPhone 6 with a case stay inside the mini pochette? Is it hard to get it out? How thick is your case? Sorry for asking too many questions because I'm planning to get the 6 but not sure if it would fit into my mini pochette. Thanks in advance!

Just seeing these posts. The app is being crazy for me. It's a tight fit but I can get it in without stretching. I have a slim case. I wouldn't use it this way day to day but for occasions where I just want to grab something small it's perfect. Hope these help.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414340699.843878.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414340712.710847.jpg

Three cards, mini Tylenol tube, small sunscreen, and iphone6
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414340725.852171.jpg

Not bulging. Only has that rippled look because I didn't fill it to the brim and the top is sinking in a little.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414340772.594204.jpg

I just tested & had no problem putting my iPhone 6 plus - no case - in my mono mini Pochette. I have no doubt the 6 in a case (as long as it's not some giant case) would fit fine. The 6 is significantly smaller than my plus.

WOW! How were you able to do that? I have a DE Mini Pochette and an iPhone 6 Plus and the 6+ will not fit in my Mini Pochette with or without a case.

Do you have a picture of the iPhone 6 Plus inside your Mini pochette? I'd love to see how that could happen. Mine just won't fit.

Mine is from 2007 & is the one that came with my petite bucket. It's funny - some peoples pics with multiple mini pochettes show the mono one looking bigger... Maybe it's just me. My phone is my camera so I've taken pics of an extra case I have to show my 6+ does fit - even fits in a case but I have to stuff it in with a case. I don't use mine for my phone.

And actually looking at the pattern & measurements on the website - the old one is definitely bigger, hence the discrepancy. Sorry 👎

If you look in the clubhouse you can see what I mean - the current mini is definitely smaller!

Last edited:
Mine is from 2007 & is the one that came with my petite bucket. It's funny - some peoples pics with multiple mini pochettes show the mono one looking bigger... Maybe it's just me. My phone is my camera so I've taken pics of an extra case I have to show my 6+ does fit - even fits in a case but I have to stuff it in with a case. I don't use mine for my phone.

And actually looking at the pattern & measurements on the website - the old one is definitely bigger, hence the discrepancy. Sorry 👎

If you look in the clubhouse you can see what I mean - the current mini is definitely smaller!

Thank you for the pictures. I thought something was wrong with me when you said yours fit. I have the iPhone 6 plus and the Mini Pochette and never shall the two interconnect. They just won't do it for me. I had to see this. Thank you for taking the time to take and post those pictures! U ROCK!

Now I hope LV come out with something I can use as a pouch for my iPhone 6 plus that isn't so big. I'm currently down to getting the Eva Clutch or the regular Pochette. The Eva Clutch wins because it is so stylish. I just want something more form fitting and pouch like for my 6+. Oh well. Thank you again!