Mini Ottone Wallet

ReRe: The wallet was $490. Here's the additional photo, hope this is helpful --

IMG_2343.png

i have the exact same wallet and love it. i have had it for a while and have used it every day for the past 6 months. it is in great shape. the ottone is tdf. it is small but holds a ton. i don't keep coins in the wallet. it holds everything else including my emergency sweet and low and Band-Aids. i love it so much that tonight i picked up a special order of that exact wallet in black ostrich.
enjoy it- you have a great wallet.

i have the exact same wallet and love it. i have had it for a while and have used it every day for the past 6 months. it is in great shape. the ottone is tdf. it is small but holds a ton. i don't keep coins in the wallet. it holds everything else including my emergency sweet and low and Band-Aids. i love it so much that tonight i picked up a special order of that exact wallet in black ostrich.

annie9999 Do a reveal please!:smile:

Thanks everyone for their nice comments!

Thanks also for sharing the additional information about how the wallet is standing up to daily use. I agree it's amazing how much it can hold for something that small. I would love to see pix of your black ostrich wallet!