mini or regular?

ritha22

Jul 22, 2011
Hi ladies :smile: , im planning to buy alexa, im 5'1 and medium figure, which one do you think would look better on me the mini or the regular? and also do you know how much vat refund (%) would i get if i buy at the flagship store in london? Is it different than if i buy at the airport?

I think you will look fine with the regular. Personally I don't find the mini good value for money. Have a look in the reference library to give you some examples. :smile:

Regular definitely. I found the mini just way too small. I bought a mini on sale but would never have paid full price for the size of it and use I'd get out of it. Regular I can fit all my essentials then have a small amount of room in case I need to put something else in while out.

Personally I prefer the regular but either would look great on someone petit like you, I don't know about the VAT refund but Heathrow is VAT free anyway so I doubt there would be a difference.

I bought the mini, but although I love it, I now wish I had gone for the regular as I feel I would probably use the regular size more. The regular would fit those few extra bits and would still be great for errands and would not look too large on you.