Mini? or Regular?... Thoughts?

Macfrodge

Oct 8, 2007
Hi all,

I'm counting down the days to my vacation in Vegas - I'll be hitting an lv boutique as soon as the plane touches the ground. :nuts:

All my current LV pieces are Mono - and while I've never really cared for Damier, it's really grown on me. I especially LOVE the red lining.

Anyhow - my sights are set on the Damier Speedy 30. But I'd also like to get either the Mini Pochette Accessoires or simply the Pochette Accessoires as a catch-all for lip glosses etc...

Which one is the better one/cuter one? I currently have the mono mini pochette - and I do use it as well as a little evening bag.

Would the larger Pochette be more useful inside the purse and as an evening bag?

I can't stand not having a boutique in my city - not being able to see them in person makes it difficult when you do finally get your butt in a store....

Thanks!

I like the mini as well because of the cute chain. How does your mini you have now work for you? Can it carry the things you need a new one for? If you mini you have now works great as an evening bag for you, then I say get a new mini in a different style. If you find it a bit small, then get the regular pochette.

Oooh, I got my Damier speedy 30 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas a month ago! Was such a great shopping experience over there!! I suggest the Azur mini pochette...it's sooo cute!! Have fun!!

Aack! I've just read on another post that they're discontinuing the Damier regular pochette. So perhaps I'd better get that one if the mini is always (hopefully) going to be available...

Thanks for the opinions everyone!

And I think I'll head to the Wynn boutique first - can't wait... but lots of choices in Vegas that's for sure.

since everyone is replying here already, might as well ask a similar question. I do not own a mini and I am considering either getting a mini t&b or a regular damier pochette. Which do you think is better? Considering that the price difference is just really small but I think the size difference is huge. :smile:

TIA!