Mini Miss Dior anyone?

100%! You and I have similar contents. You’re so right about the chain. I thought it was for old ladies but it actually compliments the bag very well. I finally picked mine up a few months ago too. Because I use a lot of lotion, the handle needed a mitzvah. Thanks for the feedback!

I love it also in the black! Ahhhh I have too many black bags, I need to calm tf down. I also desperately want a Lady Dior in black (ideally a mini) so I should just be happy with my one mini Miss Dior :lol:

Beautiful bag btw! You have great taste ;)

• Love
Reactions: amelrod1
I love it also in the black! Ahhhh I have too many black bags, I need to calm tf down. I also desperately want a Lady Dior in black (ideally a mini) so I should just be happy with my one mini Miss Dior :lol:

Beautiful bag btw! You have great taste ;)
Thanks. The feeling is mutual hun! This is my third black bag and filled a gap so I won't be buying anymore. Otherwise, I could have gotten the sliver metallic version which is stunning and would pop like yours. Gold has not, and is still not an option in the boutique or online in the U.S. from what I've observed. Perhaps I missed it? :confused1:

Side note: there's a larger version now. Not feeling it especially at USD$4000. :hrmm:

Thanks. The feeling is mutual hun! This is my third black bag and filled a gap so I won't be buying anymore. Otherwise, I could have gotten the sliver metallic version which is stunning and would pop like yours. Gold has not, and is still not an option in the boutique or online in the U.S. from what I've observed. Perhaps I missed it? :confused1:

Side note: there's a larger version now. Not feeling it especially at USD$4000. :hrmm:
I’m not in the US, so perhaps they didn’t release it there? I got lucky and snagged the only piece they had here. They said they wouldn’t be able to order it in for me, though if I missed out and a piece came in they could hold it for me. But I didn’t want to take the risk and pulled the trigger when I did!

And thank god I did, because a friend of mine went in a few months after I did and they had raised the prices by nearly ~12%!

I saw the bigger version online but I didn’t like it as much. It doesn’t look as delicate to me in the bigger size, plus I like the rectangular shape.

Side note: silver was not available here :shrugs: a friend of mine REALLLYYYY wanted it in silver but the only small silver bag they had was the D-Joy which was nearly 70% more expensive. I was so happy that I needed a gold, not a silver (since I already have 2 silver bags, no more silver for me!)

Reactions: amelrod1
Super late reply on this thread but I LOVE this bag and I don’t know why there wasn’t more chat about it…

I bought it in April before the last price increase. It was available in this lovely light metallic gold with the most beautiful sheen.

Here’s a picture of her in the box:

View attachment 5883981

The bag can fit a lot for such a small size: I got my iPhone 12, my AirPods, a lipstick, a mint, and my LV (vintage) pochette cles that I use as a wallet cum key holder (the proportions are different to the current ones, it’s like a flat pouch and is in vernis). And that’s without using the back pocket which is big enough for my phone.

The chain looks flimsy but it is quite sturdy. Long enough to sit crossbody for me but not so long that it can’t just work as a long shoulder carry bag. For evening do’s I can hold it by the handle without issue. I adore this bag!
I also totally adore this cutie! It's super underrated!!
Fits all the essentials and gives us that beautiful cannage pattern. I don't ever do this but seriously considering getting this in multiple colours. Currently just have the black.

Agree re your thoughts on the larger version. Don't really see the need for that size for a very structured bag like this.

I also totally adore this cutie! It's super underrated!!
Fits all the essentials and gives us that beautiful cannage pattern. I don't ever do this but seriously considering getting this in multiple colours. Currently just have the black.
It’s a very practical purchase imo, it fills the same purpose as the lady Dior pouch (and at least before this increase the price was somewhat comparable) but it is a dressier version of that bag.

Reactions: mc2743