Mini Miss Dior anyone?

I really like the bag/clutch, but I am not a fan of the chain.
Looks like a very elegant clutch in those pictures
Agree w/both of you. The chain is detachable and would be replaced. Those rice pearls scream old lady! Thank you both.

Been looking for a while for a WOC or Phone Bag that holds an iPhone 12 Pro Max and a few other essentials. This looks roomy. Crossing fingers for a gray/non-metallic version.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I saw it in person back in November. There was a red color that launched internationally I wanted that never made it to the states. It does fit quite a bit considering it’s size.

I saw it in person back in November. There was a red color that launched internationally I wanted that never made it to the states. It does fit quite a bit considering it’s size.
Wow, you're so right. Didn't see red but there's definitely more colors on the UK and France websites. Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 202913.png

I have this bag since when it launched last year and so far I’m still enjoying it!
It holds much more than your usual woc, and I love the top handle, which makes it’s less like a wallet and it completes the design nicely.
When it first launched, there was a gorgeous cherry red, black and white. This style sold out so fast! Last november-december, there was only 1 left in white in Canada. Thankfully I went back in my home country in Asia and they were able to get one for me but only in black and not red :sad:

I have this bag since when it launched last year and so far I’m still enjoying it!
It holds much more than your usual woc, and I love the top handle, which makes it’s less like a wallet and it completes the design nicely.
When it first launched, there was a gorgeous cherry red, black and white. This style sold out so fast! Last november-december, there was only 1 left in white in Canada. Thankfully I went back in my home country in Asia and they were able to get one for me but only in black and not red :sad:
Have you been using the metal chain that comes with it? Is the chain comfortable?

Thanks for sharing! My SA said red was pretty much exclusively for Asia as it's a good color/good fortune. He's not sure if that color will be in North America. That's unfortunate.

Super late reply on this thread but I LOVE this bag and I don’t know why there wasn’t more chat about it…

I bought it in April before the last price increase. It was available in this lovely light metallic gold with the most beautiful sheen.

Here’s a picture of her in the box:

f361cce6-b4c8-43ec-82a0-420b1893837f.jpeg

The bag can fit a lot for such a small size: I got my iPhone 12, my AirPods, a lipstick, a mint, and my LV (vintage) pochette cles that I use as a wallet cum key holder (the proportions are different to the current ones, it’s like a flat pouch and is in vernis). And that’s without using the back pocket which is big enough for my phone.

The chain looks flimsy but it is quite sturdy. Long enough to sit crossbody for me but not so long that it can’t just work as a long shoulder carry bag. For evening do’s I can hold it by the handle without issue. I adore this bag!

Super late reply on this thread but I LOVE this bag and I don’t know why there wasn’t more chat about it…

I bought it in April before the last price increase. It was available in this lovely light metallic gold with the most beautiful sheen.

Here’s a picture of her in the box:

View attachment 5883981

The bag can fit a lot for such a small size: I got my iPhone 12, my AirPods, a lipstick, a mint, and my LV (vintage) pochette cles that I use as a wallet cum key holder (the proportions are different to the current ones, it’s like a flat pouch and is in vernis). And that’s without using the back pocket which is big enough for my phone.

The chain looks flimsy but it is quite sturdy. Long enough to sit crossbody for me but not so long that it can’t just work as a long shoulder carry bag. For evening do’s I can hold it by the handle without issue. I adore this bag!
100%! You and I have similar contents. You’re so right about the chain. I thought it was for old ladies but it actually compliments the bag very well. I finally picked mine up a few months ago too. Because I use a lot of lotion, the handle needed a mitzvah. Thanks for the feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_8805.jpeg
    IMG_8805.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 50