Mini Marcie Saddle size and fit

Hey, I'm looking to buy this bag, and I'm just wondering about what will fit in it! Does anyone know if a standard Ray Ban case would fit in it? And the larger iPhone?

And if anyone would recommend/advise against the purse, I would love some input in that as well, thank you!

I'm new to Chloe and am thinking of getting it pre-loved :smile:

Reactions: southrnduchess
Hey, I'm looking to buy this bag, and I'm just wondering about what will fit in it! Does anyone know if a standard Ray Ban case would fit in it? And the larger iPhone?

And if anyone would recommend/advise against the purse, I would love some input in that as well, thank you!

I'm new to Chloe and am thinking of getting it pre-loved :smile:

It’s a very cute bag, but difficult to fit bigger items in.

I can cram in the LV small ring agenda with keys, iPhone 11 pro, pen, airpods case.

I do not have a raybans case, but I could fit this sunglass case in diagonally.

Here is a photo of my phone (not a max size) case with a zippy wallet, you could also fit keys and a lip balm in.

It is also well made ;)

:smile:

Attachments

• 60DB9938-1D23-4695-BA07-B87495E5E545.jpeg
    60DB9938-1D23-4695-BA07-B87495E5E545.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 161252F5-DF14-45AA-8062-31973542215F.jpeg
    161252F5-DF14-45AA-8062-31973542215F.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: IntheOcean

I can cram in the LV small ring agenda with keys, iPhone 11 pro, pen, airpods case.

Here is a photo of my phone (not a max size) case with a zippy wallet, you could also fit keys and a lip balm in.

It is also well made ;)

Thank you soooo much! Yours is so cute :smile:. I have the bigger iPhone (XS max) so I wonder if it will fit :sad:. Do you also know the serial number for yours? I'm thinking about getting it pre-loved so would just like you compare. Thank you again!

It should come with an authenticity card. My serial number is B4KYNO.

Funny I have other CHLOE bags and I did not realize there was an authenticity card....I should look at them too

I think there’s a section in this forum where people can authenticate your bag too (prepurchase)!

It is also well made ;)

Cute bag!! Am looking into buying this bag but can't decide on the color. Which color was yours? Thanks!

I'm thinking of getting this too. Is there a magnetic closure at the front or just the "tassels" through the ring?
No magnetic closure, although I’ve seen that stated on some department store websites. I’ve admired this bag for years but always ended up with other designers. I finally took the plunge when I saw a color that I’ve been admiring went on sale a few days ago. Delivery is expected on Tuesday. Yay!

• Love
Reactions: rockdiva