Mini... Looking for a bright color - recommendation?

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
I am looking for a fun color in the Rectanglar mini...
I want a bright color, but I dont know which color to even ask SA to search... lol

I have been shown these.. what do you guys think?

FA758527-75C1-48C8-97A0-65271869C045.jpeg

632E5BB3-945F-44B6-96A1-F0A665FCB93C.jpeg

E8E4BDC7-19B4-4F43-908D-3DF86004D401.jpeg

Reactions: Erin Wood
I just got the green mini that you posted! I have all black bags and wanted a nice color. It’s gorgeous in person, photos don’t do it justice. I also like the orange flap too, but I think green matches with an array of other colors! Can’t go wrong with any of the choices above

Reactions: _kiki119_
I just got the green mini that you posted! I have all black bags and wanted a nice color. It’s gorgeous in person, photos don’t do it justice. I also like the orange flap too, but I think green matches with an array of other colors! Can’t go wrong with any of the choices above
Do u think it is a true kelly green or teal green?

Hi, I looking for this bag on green. do you have any concerns, about this color or leather?