Mini Locked Zip Purse

sophiac

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
I was eyeing a MJ key pouch
NMV03RA_mn.jpg
but i thought GP70 was too much to pay for that...so imagine my surprise when my friend bought me this!

1045388.JPG

but sad to say, the mulberry sales assistant said i could use the colloni waterstop to protect it from darkening - tried it yesterday & the waterspray actually darken it. its no longer a bright orange but a darker orange and the leather feels different too...not a smooth soft leather but like something waxy is stuck on the surface. am now worried with spraying the rest of my mulberry bags...

^that's a lovely key pouch! Don't worry too much about the collonil - I hated my choc bays when it was treated with it, but the stiffness/funny feel dissapeard after a day or so. Just use it and it'll become lovely again.

^that's a lovely key pouch! Don't worry too much about the collonil - I hated my choc bays when it was treated with it, but the stiffness/funny feel dissapeard after a day or so. Just use it and it'll become lovely again.

I totally agree. I spray all of mine with collinil and it always feels slightly different but it is only temporary. Then the lovely feel of the leather and smell returns...

really?

so it goes back to being soft and touchable again??

might wait and see how it goes before i decide to spray my black bags...does anyone spray on the buckles too or avoid them?

Try not to worry, I found exactly the same thing when I first sprayed my bags. It soon wears off. And just remember it will protect your bags from nasty water stains so its def worth it.

Oh and I think this purse is very cute!

Last edited:
You have to buff after spraying. Check out Chaz's collonil spray thread, but the biggest thing after spraying is buffing with a soft cloth.

Last edited: