Mini Lindy or mini Constance?

milycart

O.G.
Oct 25, 2010
Hello! Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. My SA offered me a choice of either mini Constance or mini Lindy... and I can’t decide which to get! I already have a mini roulis and I’m afraid that the mini Constance is too similar to that. Mini Lindy can hold more items as well. But it’s just so hard to say no to mini Constance bag!

Assuming both are of same specs (colour, hardware). Which will you choose and why?

Reactions: Lejic
What colours are being offered for the two styles? I think both styles have their own charm and if you can’t get both (can you?), then I would go with the color that works best for you. (Personally if I had the mini roulis, I would choose the mini Lindy as it would be more different style-wise and also it’s more functional/holds more.

Reactions: 880 and milycart
I feel the mini lindy is more on the causal side while the mini C is more dressy (in general). Which are you more in need of? As for recent supply and demand, I feel the mini C has been more available lately than the mini lindy. However who knows what H plans to do with the mini Lindy as it is a new release and they must surely know how in demand they are. Things with H production seem to go in waves so I wouldn’t be surprised if we soon see a big dip in C availability as it’s been pretty high for the last year or two. If you didn’t already have the Roulis, I would say get the mini C as I think the C looks better when worn (lies flatter next to the body as opposed to the mini L which I sometimes feel like I’m wearing a Kleenex box on my hip) but with the Roulis already in your collection, I’d say get the Lindy for something different. (Plus if you regret your choice, it will be financially easier to sell the ML and buy the MC than vice versa). Good luck deciding!

Reactions: milycart
Yea the mini Lindy I've worn daily and surprisingly holds a lot.
I think it also depends on the hardware/leather/color you want.

When offered my mini Lindy, I told my SA that I don't like any PHW. So she offered me a clemence Gold with GHW Mini Lindy and I said yes IMMEDIATELY.

I absolutely love it and used it daily for like 2 weeks straight until COVID hit

Thanks all for your inputs! Mini Lindy will suit my lifestyle better given that it can hold more items and I doubt I’ll need a dressy bag anytime soon given the covid situation.

I wasn’t a fan of the Lindy as my husband kept saying it is like a camera bag >.< but I thought the mini Lindy is actually quite cute! (Though I really like the comment about it being like a Kleenex box lol!)

I guess I’ll just wait for the right mini Lindy (Clemence, GHW) and hopefully not long later I can try my luck to get a Constance too