Mini Lady Dior wallet

Kein Engel

Mar 11, 2020
Hi guys,

I’m looking for a compact wallet and I have narrowed it down to three:
1. A Chanel compact wallet - but these are expensive and they only seem to come in pink or black
2. A LV victorrine wallet - they seem really durable but I’m not keen on the monogram (the one with the hot pink lining is ok) or the epi leather and they seem hard to get hold of
3. A Lady Dior mini wallet

My question is - how durable is the lambskin leather?

036C7DBB-AD46-466B-B88C-3AE7E032DBE8.jpeg

Hi guys,

I’m looking for a compact wallet and I have narrowed it down to three:
1. A Chanel compact wallet - but these are expensive and they only seem to come in pink or black
2. A LV victorrine wallet - they seem really durable but I’m not keen on the monogram (the one with the hot pink lining is ok) or the epi leather and they seem hard to get hold of
3. A Lady Dior mini wallet

My question is - how durable is the lambskin leather?

View attachment 4872140
How are you going to use this wallet? Will it be your daily wallet tossed into your bag with your other belongings, or is this a special occasion wallet?

I suggest this Lady Dior wallet only if it is not tossed into a bag or crammed in other other things. Lambskin is not that delicate, but rubbing on the corners and edges will show if the wallet is constantly rubbed against other items in your bag. If it goes into a bag packed neatly with other contents, merely taking it out constantly and putting it back in when it rubs against the other organized contents can lead to wear on the edges.

Dior makes some beautiful grained calfskin wallets that are a lot more durable. Have you considered those? This Lady Dior one may also come in patent leather, which is more durable in darker colours.

Reactions: Ambereyes
I have the Lady Dior wallet in the pink/magenta sort of colour and I put it in my bag along with the rest of my other things. I've had it since last Christmas and it's help up quite well considering it's a light colour. I have noticed a bit of darkening along the edge coating and creases on the leather inside from opening and closing the wallet. I do try to be careful with it but I definitely don't baby it. If you are afraid of colour transfers or scratches, maybe a dark colour would be better or even grained calfskin, like averagejoe suggested. Hope this helps!

How does this one compare to the lotus wallet? I am contemplating between the two. The lotus has smaller dimensions but it looks like it can hold more cards from the picture. Anyone owns both?